For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for an ERP Implementation Specialist in Pickering, Ontario.
The ERP Implementation Specialist will be responsible for implementing enterprise-wide systems in a cannabis manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up components of the new ERP system to meet business requirements in a cannabis manufacturing environment.
- Work with a cross-functional team to understand inventory and quality system requirements.
- Build ERP reporting to support operational processes and set up an environment that can respond to ad-hoc data requests.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years experience in IT with hands-on experience with ERP implementation.
- Experience with Ample Organics is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is an asset.
- A self-starter who can see what must be done and do it.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.