For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Pickering, Ontario.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will support the finance department by processing customer invoices, application of payments, and professionally managing collections. The role requires a proven track record of managing multiple tasks in a busy work environment and handling a high volume of transactions, working under pressure, and a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Verifying and creating invoices in the ERP system and sending them to the appropriate customer.
- Ensuring excise taxes have been calculated and applied correctly.
- Coordinating customer collections and payment applications.
- Posting bank deposits and reconciliation of A/R Accounts.
Sought after qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts receivable.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to problem solve, multitask, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize workload.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.