For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a General Manager of Pre-Roll Operations in the GTA of Ontario.
The General Manager, Pre-Roll Operations will be responsible for establishing a pre-roll manufacturing operation including, equipment design and implementation, facility layout and design, production processes, staffing, and resource planning. Once the facility is established, they will transition to managing day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the new product development process in the pre-roll category including, facility and equipment design, quality, production, packaging, and commercial readiness.
- Oversee the development of production and manufacturing methods in tandem with engineering, operations, and quality.
- Oversee all pre-roll production activities including, loading materials, operating pre-roll machine, quality checking, packaging, and labeling of large batches of products.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years experience in product commercialization, manufacturing, and operations leadership.
- Knowledge of cannabis, the pre-roll market, and production methods preferred.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field is preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing regulations regarding safety, quality, HACCP, GMP, and SOPs.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.