For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist/AQAP.
The Quality Assurance Specialist/AQAP supports the Team in the verification and validation of quality assurance, ensuring that cannabis products produced meet the organization’s objectives for quality, safety, regulatory, and customer expectations in accordance with the Cannabis Act and relevant regulations. The QA Specialist will maintain and monitor Quality Management Systems and coordinate activities to meet production process and product quality standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing the licensed sites Quality Assurance Department and assist in developing, reviewing, and maintaining SOPs & Quality Management Programs and projects to ensure compliance under the Cannabis Act/Regulations.
- Work cross-departmentally to implement & maintain SOPs (i.e. Operations, Regulatory, Security); and
- Maintain QMS by performing record-keeping tasks such as document updates
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- BSc Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology or Food Science, obtained or recognized by a Canadian University;
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance/Control in a production environment; and
- Previous Cannabis Industry experience preferred.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.