For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Lead.
The Quality Assurance Lead will focus on day to day activities of the QA team and will oversee QA and Production in-process controls on the floor, working closely with the operations team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and supervision to in-process on the floor quality assurance and quality technician employees by providing work direction, scheduling, performance feedback, and recommendation for training and development.
- Provide leadership and supervision of control activities in receiving raw material and on the floor quality assurance inspections, line clearances, and laboratory testing requirements (as required).
- Promote adherence to cannabis regulations and regulatory requirements by conducting self-inspections and audits as scheduled to ensure regulatory requirements are being met.
Skills and Competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Attention to detail and proven ability to planning projects and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with PDCA, Six Sigma, and any other process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to be a positive role model, mentor, and coach.
Qualifications Required include, but are not limited to:
- A Canadian B.Sc. degree of science (chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, or related).
- Three (3) years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably on the production floor/in-process controls including Quality inspections.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurances programs such as GMP, HACCP, and ISO.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.