For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Director of Marketing in Toronto, Ontario.
Cannabis At Work is recruiting for an experienced Director of Marketing to help drive our Client’s brand narratives, as well as drive engagement and sales growth across audiences/channels as they transform from a Canadian craft beverage company to a global cannabis solutions company.
- Be a chief storyteller – planning and articulating the developing narrative of a company and brands.
- Drive engagement and growth for products and services.
- Lead the development of marketing plans working closely with management, creative, content teams, and distribution partners.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs, driving collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop an annual budget for marketing.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs and evaluate the impact of the programs.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate customer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with creative teams, internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Implement tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar.
- Experience building integrated marketing programs.
- Expertise in PR, digital, social, and direct response marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong drive for results.
- Self-motivated, someone who wants to make their mark and thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture.
Cannabis At Works’ client is a small team on a big mission. There is a significant opportunity to make a powerful impact on the company and share in the growth for an individual who is confident, resourceful, and passionate.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.