Are you age of majority in your province (19+ or 18+ in Alberta and Quebec)?
The next in the Business of Cannabis Virtual Event Lunch+Learn series, attendees will be joined by Liz Stahura, the Co-Founder and President of BDS Analytics. This special Lunch+Learn is a lead-in to the Business of Cannabis Cannabis + Technology | Retail Tech presented by LeafLink event, April 13-17 online.
Liz Stahura, will lead a deep dive into how COVID-19 is impacting cannabis industry sales in Canada including insights into consumer behavior and preference.
This session will explore:
- How has COVID-19 affected cannabis sales over the past weeks?
- What factors are driving changes in the market?
- How have consumers responded and how has behavior changed?
- What can we expect in the coming weeks/months?
- How can we leverage sales tracking and consumer insights data to stay ahead of the curve in uncertain times?
We will further explore data and trends within other global markets to identify potential impacts on the cannabis market overall and key product categories.
- BDS Analytics’ sales tracking in the wake of COVID-19
- Key Consumer Groups in Canadian market – uncover insights on the Canadian Cannabis Consumer and explore potential impacts on consumer behavior due to Covid-19
- Insights and lessons learned from other industries and global markets. Looking into sales and consumer trends in other markets and product categories.
- Cannabis category deep dive - compare and contrast various markets within the US and Canada to uncover insights into category mix, product trends, sales growth, consumer behavior, best-selling products, and more.
Prior to co-founding BDS Analytics, Liz Stahura spent her career in the market research space, working for some of the leading names in retail sales tracking, consumer insights and data analytics including Leisure Trends and NPD Group. During her tenure, Stahura led analytics, sales, and client services teams, and assisted through NPD’s acquisition of Leisure Trends in 2013. She then took on strategic growth and development for Camber Outdoors, a well-known non-profit organization supporting inclusion, equity and leadership development in the active outdoor industry. Identifying the opportunity in a then-nascent industry, Stahura co-founded BDS Analytics in 2015 with Roy Bingham. They have since grown the company into the most cited data and analytics provider for the cannabis industry. Stahura is a frequent presenter and well-regarded cannabinoid industry expert. Her work can be seen, heard and read through the numerous industry presentations, webinars, articles, white papers and trend pieces she has delivered over the years. Stahura is from Columbus, Ohio, and is an alumna of University of Colorado Boulder.